Voice over IP Phone and Video Conferencing Systems
TeleWebTech in Carmel, Indiana provides IP-based PBX phone and video communication systems using Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP offers significant savings over tradtional phone systems, with greater flexibility and many more useful features.
Stop paying 1990's prices for 1990's phone equipment and service!
Step up to a cutting-edge, 2022 Voice & Video communication system with TeleWebTech and 3CX.
We serve companies from one user to thousands of users.
Why Voice Over IP...
VoIP offers lower cost and more features over traditional phone systems. Nearly anything you want from your phone system can be accomplished with VoIP powered by 3CX, including video conferencing.
- VoIP rates are up to 80% less than traditional phones
- Amazing flexibility in moves/adds/changes
- Find Me/Follow Me call routing to any phone
- Voicemail to email / FAX to email
- Conference calling
- Video conferencing
- Call screening/Do not disturb
- Employee “listen in” and “call coaching”
- Music (or messages) on hold
- Integrates with Salesforce, Google and MS Outlook
- Detailed inbound/outbound call reports
- Cloud-based PBX and on-premise PBX depending on call volume and number of users
Beginner's Guide to Voice over IP
Here's an overview of what you will need to implement VoIP:
- A fast, stable internet connection
- VoIP service (like traditional landline charges only 30-60% less)
- An IP PBX (at your site or delivered as a "service" via the Cloud)
- SIP-compliant phones and/or "soft phones" such as computers, smart phones or tablets
- A reliable partner to install, configure and support the system
TeleWebTech is expert in:
- VoIP communication systems
- Internet Connectivity/Security
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networking
Voice over IP is not a traditional phone system. It is an application that runs on your computer network or is delivered as a "service" in the Cloud. Therefore, strong skills in computer networking and internet connectivity are required along with VoIP expertise to make sure your Voice over IP installation is successful.
TeleWebTech was founded in 2008 by computer networking pioneer Neal Upton after 25 years in the computer networking business. As Founder and co-owner of Lantech of America in Indianapolis, Neal stayed on the cutting-edge of networking technology, including internet connectivity/security and VoIP in 2003 on the early Cicso Voice over IP product.
With TeleWebTech you get:
- Technology that works
- Systems that save you money
- A partner with all the right skills and a "Culture of Service"
- A local presence in the Indianapolis area (Carmel, IN)