TeleWebTech is expert in:
- VoIP communication systems
- Internet Connectivity/Security
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networking
Voice over IP is not a traditional phone system. It is an application that runs on your computer network or is delivered as a "service" in the Cloud. Therefore, strong skills in computer networking and internet connectivity are required along with VoIP expertise to make sure your Voice over IP installation is successful.
TeleWebTech was founded in 2008 by computer networking pioneer Neal Upton after 25 years in the computer networking business. As Founder and co-owner of Lantech of America in Indianapolis, Neal stayed on the cutting-edge of networking technology, including internet connectivity/security and VoIP in 2003 on the early Cicso Voice over IP product.
With TeleWebTech you get:
- Technology that works
- Systems that save you money
- A partner with all the right skills and a "Culture of Service"
- A local presence in the Indianapolis area (Carmel, IN)